- It is difficult to prepare good questions, and arrange them logically.
- The whole content-matter cannot be taught by this strategy.
- The teacher wants the structured answers from the learners. There is no freedom for imaginative answers.
Considering this, what are short answer type questions?
What are Short Answer Questions? Short-answer questions are open-ended questions that require students to create an answer. They are commonly used in examinations to assess the basic knowledge and understanding (low cognitive levels) of a topic before more in-depth assessment questions are asked on the topic.
Also, what are the advantages of test?
The tests are one of the newest and most suitable methods for checking and evaluating—they provide broader scope and higher objectivity; they allow the typical mistakes and difficulties of the students to be discovered; they present the opportunity for self-study and self-evaluation; they allow the student programs and
What is the main disadvantage of true or false questions?
Disadvantages of True and False Questions:Takes time to create questions. There's a 50% chance of users getting the question correct. Hard to determine who knows the material and who doesn't. Can be “too easy”
What are the 5 methods of teaching?
That is why I would recommend the use of complementary methods rather than one method.
- LECTURE METHOD. A lecture is an oral presentation of information by the instructor.
- THE DISCUSSION METHOD. Discussion involves two-way communication between participants.
- THE DEMONSTRATION LESSON.
- BUZZ GROUPS.
- ROLE PLAYS.