Enhance the Taste of Your Protein Shake
- Add Fruit. Fruit adds a delicious kick to your protein shake without adding a tremendous amount of calories.
- Add Milk. While milk does not necessarily change the overall taste of the protein shake, it does make it more like a milkshake.
- Add Cocoa Powder. Like chocolate?
- Add Yogurt.
- Toss In Some Peanut Butter!
Likewise, how can I spice up my protein shake?
To mix up your protein shake, there are some simple additions you can make to this recipe. Frozen fruit such as blueberries and raspberries add a tart flavor and healthy antioxidants. Spices such as cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice make your iced vanilla protein shake a little warmer.
Additionally, what can I add to my protein shake to make it a meal replacement?
1. Add liquid
- Add liquid. Choose from: water, low fat or non-dairy milk (1 cup). (
- Next add your protein. –IdealLean Protein Powder For Women (add 1 scoop)
- Now add your healthy fat. *
- Now add your carbs.*
- Then mix together for the perfect quick meal!
What can I add to my protein shake for calories?
Pre-cooked and cooled grains such as rice, oatmeal and barley can be added for additional calories and protein. Peanut butter and other nut butters, such as almond or cashew, are great ways to add protein, calories and different flavors. Protein powder or milk powder can be added to boost protein.
Can I mix coffee with protein shake?
Turns out, you can also blend your favorite protein powders into your cup of joe! However, most people have found that combining protein powder with piping hot coffee will result in a foamy mixture. If you want to avoid this, add milk, creamer or other additives to cool the coffee first before stirring in the powder.